Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sushi with Mitch and Sam

We had a blast making sushi with my brother and his cute wife Sam the other week. Jon--the Asian food lover---got all the stuff at the Asian market and taught us how to make some pretty sweet California rolls (I can't quite stomach the raw stuff. Jon says I need to buck up and get over my bad experience with the orange fish eggs he ordered for me one time!)















The finished product
















My little brother....not so little anymore and kinda cwaazzy.


















His cute wife Sam who won the contest for the best looking sushi roll.


















Emmeline, playing on the floor and trying to get into the bottle of Wasabi paste.....ahhhh!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Nice work on the sushi, guys. And Emmie is still the cutest baby I have ever seen. Erin and I will have to get lucky to have a son anywhere as cute.