Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1st Times

Here are two new things Luke experienced this week:

Green Beans





And big sister pushing him on the swings...








A day at the park with my sweeties






























































We visited my grandparents' graves on Memorial Day. I hadn't seen their grave since my Grandma passed away 2 years ago. It was nice to see it and reflect on the wonderful people they are. My Grandma Rita passed away just over a week ago and I thought of her as well. I hope I can follow the great examples of these two amazing mothers.


















My Grandpa Ralph died when I was about 5 or 6. I was so glad my grandma could finally reunite with him. My favorite part of their tombstone was the Book of Mormon symbol in the middle.


















And in closing, another one of Emmie's amazing poses...

4 comments:

Jyl said...

You are back blogging! Loved the pictures! That is so funny when you gave Luke green beans and he was gagging!

britt said...

oh my goodness shae! I love that video of him laughing in the swing so so cute!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

OH my heck... videos of Luke are hilarious. I love the green bean faces and his laugh on the swing is to die for! He is such a cutie! Spen also commented on the Marsden gravestone having the book of mormon and how it truly is a symbol of both of their lives. glad you guys went up there on monday

Ivins Family said...

Shae, your kids are adorable! You are so nice to call me, I forgot to get back to you and then I lost your number. But I would love to get together with you guys sometime. We should plan a play date some time soon.