Saturday, January 21, 2012

MOVE TO VIRGINIA

Hey all, it is final now. Jon and I found a place to live in Virginia so he can start his new job in Washington DC by the first week of February. We are relieved that in our short trip to VA we were able to find a darling townhouse and feel good about this move. It has happened so fast as he received the new job opportunity December 1st and we will be relocating by February 6th. A wave of emotions are continually running through me, including: Excitement, Nervousness, Sadness, Stress, Happiness, Faith, Relief, Forgetfulness, Joy, and it goes on and on almost by the minute! We will miss desperately all our family and friends, but we look forward to starting new friendships in VA. Goodbye to my beloved hometown Bountiful. I look forward to places like this in my new hometown:

4 comments:

Eliza said...

What an exciting new chapter of your lives. Wishing you all the best in it!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

I am so excited for you!! Please call me to talk about everything---those are some major changes all at once. I do know sort of how you feel. But...I can't wait to see you soon and have you closer to me (selfish I know)! Everybody will miss you in Utah.

Aymee said...

SAD!!! And Exciting. I'm super sad for me, but so excited for you guys. I wish we had time to get together before you leave! But you should let us know when ever you come back to town.

Paige said...

Wow! What a change - but what an adventure. I envy you guys and hope you do well in your new hometown. I look forward to more news!