Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Claire's Blessing!

We had such a wonderful blessing day for our baby Claire.  Here is the beauty and all those who attended her blessing:







The whole fam represented!  We were SO grateful Scot, Sarah and Shelbs could be there!


Lucy and Emmie

Luke is always excited to see Lucy, but as you can see, she doesn't feel the same way!

I love this pic our fam!  I still hold Luke all the time like this.  I think I am going to get bad hips or a bad back from this. Just look at my awful posture. And I feel totally normal when I hold him!.....


Oh yeah!

Love these two!

Sarah and Cam


Shelbs was of course a huge help that day!

The 3 sisters who could make it. Missed my other sisters!

Tom and Linda

Sarah and Nathan Gray

Dave and Jenn Beck

Cole Beck is enamoring Claire already...







My little angel

3 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

She looks so beautiful! Love her!

Jyl said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I love her happy personality--I see it shining through. Love ya!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Yes she is more Marsden! Claire is SO gorgeous and looks like an angel in her blessing dress! Looks like a wonderful day and I wish I could have been there! I love her bright eyes and smile! Thanks so much for the pictures!