Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Slumber

Emmie slept through her first Halloween night. She was Winnie the Pooh on the inside and out.


















Mommy was at least awake enough to enjoy the Pooh Bear bundle














Jon had to help someone move on Halloween night (what a saint), so we didn't go anywhere for Halloween. However, my cute neighbor Vanessa brought her little boy Hayden to our house for pictures....I would say they came trick-or-treating but both Emmie and Hayden just laid there and there was no candy or tricks involved.















What a great Yoda!

1 comment:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

OH my gosh I was busting up laughing out loud at emmie and yoda laying there and your comment about them and no candy or tricks involved. You also look so happy holding that screaming baby in that picture, it is also a classic. I love love love emmie, she is such a sweetie and glad I could see her this week. thanks for the pictures! I was sad you guys couldn't come out for halloween, but we will have to take pictures of charley and emmie in their costumes together sometime.