Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonny Bon!

Today is Jon's birthday. Yes, he feels old. But I asked him this morning if he thought he would be where he is right now in life. He said "I hoped that I would be!" I am glad that he feels that way. I can't imagine my life without "Jonny Bon" (the nickname I found out his family called him when he was little). He means everything to me. Happy Birthday Noj!















This is usually the state of Em after 3 hours of church and Daddy got a birthday snuggle out of it. Em loves her dada.

4 comments:

Jyl said...

Hey this is Shelby.... Well i loved the b-day post! Happy Birthday Jon!! March Birthdays are the BEST!!! Anyway i like the nickname!! Well, Shae, nice board i loved the "Great Nathaniel Impersonator!!"

Jyl said...

Those two pictures are priceless! Thanks for sharing with us your beautiful family! Love you, Mom

John and Rachael Alexander said...

So cute of emmie to snuggle her daddy! Happy Birthday JF!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

So cute of emmie to snuggle her daddy! Happy Birthday JF!