Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Laughing

















Isn't this picture precious? I took these girls to the park yesterday and
Charley was so cute to guide Emmie and hold her hand.






This time it's laughing cousins at the park. So cute.






















Sometimes she dragged her (literally--one time Em's face was in the bark!)





















Later that day we had some fun with Aunt Shelby. Oh wow. Yes, Shelbs did fit in the book shelf that Emmie emptied. I have to say that spending a day with kids will get you to do the weirdest things!























Emmie doo falling out of the shelf onto the mess of books that was her idea to begin with. She would pick up one book, open it and throw it aside. Sometimes she would hand me one to read to her. I would read the title of the book and she would grab it out of my hands, throw it and crawl further into the book shelf to grab the remainder of the books that she hadn't "read."























Charley wasn't too keen on the idea of crawling into a dark, small space. She wanted to look at this picture after I took it. When she saw the look on her face in the picture, she pulled a similar face and she seemed to be thinking "yeah, that is how I felt...that was not fun!"






















And yes, I did crawl into the cupboard too! My long "Marsden arms" as Jon calls them, did fit and with room to spare! hahahah




















And the 20+ year old books at my mom's house survive yet another day of mistreatment!

9 comments:

ashley said...

Oh my gosh- you guys are too funny in the bookshelf! I can't believe how much Shelby looks like you. I've never really thought that until just now, and I thought that was you in red before I read the caption! And I love those sweet little giggling cousins on the swings! What little darlings!

Grand Pooba said...

I can't believe you guys fit in the cupboard! LOL Looks like my type of a good time! Well, that and passing out from blowing up too many balloons for you! (Remember that? Too long ago!)

Jyl said...

I love the way you do fun things with the little and the big girls! You are welcome to come any day and play! Love, MOM (Granny)

Anonymous said...

Aww, the books all over the floor. I'm looking at that scene for the 3rd time today, at our house. Good times...

Charley and Emmie are such cute little cousins. We wished we (or you!) lived closer!

Tara said...

That's so nice that Emmie gets to live so close and grow up with her cousins! And the bookshelf....that's hilarious!!! I have a picture of me when I was living in DT and I fit into the dryer! But that was pre-baby! I wouldn't try it now!

Erin said...

Wow, only you Shae could fit into that bookshelf after having a BABY. I am frequently thinking of you, thinking wow, Shae was so skinny right after she had Emmie. Time for me to start the post-baby workout! I have to catch up if I'm going to fit in that bookshelf the next time we come visit!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Hahaha.. the bookshelf is hilarious! Charley just laughs and laughs everytime she watches that video of her and Emmie on the swings! Thanks so much for having fun with my little girl- she just LOVES EMmie!

Shellers said...

HAHAHA GOOD TIMES!!!:) Anyway climbing in the bookshelf was so funny! The swing video with Emmie and Charley is precious and priceless!!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Shae, you crack me up! That's soemthing I would have done...see who can fit into the book shelf!:D It's ok, I have really long arms too....it's because we have so much love to give around to everyone!:D

And I had to laugh about the 20+ year old books...my mom has lots of those too!