Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Andrew


We have been having so much with Jon's brother Mike, his wife Erin and their darling baby boy, Andrew. Here is the 8 month old showing off his walking skills and his beautiful rolls! I cannot get enough of this baby.































































The Feathies came swimming at the pool and it was so fun. The pool is finally heated so the babies loved it!



















Shannon and her cute baby Isabel came swimming too. It is fun for me to get together with Shannon as we have become friends through Erin and also through my sister, Rachael.
















"The Boy" as Mike calls Andrew is always so mellow and just chillin (so Scottie and him are the perfect match).


















Emmie loves her Aunt Kako! (and her crazy hair after she swims. Don't worry Kate, I didn't include that picture but I love it!)


















All three of these babies have the most beautiful blue eyes.



















Cousin bath time! Look at the size of Andrew compared to Em. I love it. This kid will be 6 feet 5 inches easily.

9 comments:

Jyl said...

Baby Andrew is soooo cute! Thanks for bringing him and Erin by last night. Shae, you are a great Mom and a wonderful Aunt! Love ya, MOM

Shellers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shellers said...

Way cute Shae..Swimming looks like fun! Andrew is such a cutie!! He is a chunker! haha

John and Rachael Alexander said...

so cute, I love how Andrew is as big as Emmie!

Tima said...

Baby Andrew is so cute! Are they still here? If so, I would like to hang out sometime. If not it's cool, maybe some other time. I love the pictures!

Grand Pooba said...

water babies! Fun! I remember always going to your grandma's house to swim in their pool.

Oh memories, memories!

britt said...

ok, those 2 could be twins! so fun and cute!

Mariah said...

Oh, how cute! And I LOVE that last picture of you. You look so good with your long hair!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

SHAE!! Hey how are you? He is a doll! I saw you guys the other day at the 5 points park when I was driving by- random I know. I was about to shout but then realized it might frighten you. Hope all is well, You have a darling family.