Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Claire....

This is my third post of Claire in her blessing dress. I guess we just couldn't get enough pics of this sweetheart! Isn't she adorable in this pic with dadda?

Love my kiddos.  We had so much fun with this second photo shoot a week after her blessing.

Luke adores his sister

Emmie has been Claire's second mommy from the start.  She is sooo good with her!





Cute sockies from Granny!




Love this crew!



Love this pic

However, Claire was not too thrilled with the pose!




Yes, Em talked us into letting her take Claire down the slide!

They've grown up so much




This pic is for Shelby. We got out the clay the day after Shelbs left.  (They usually played clay with Shelby when she was here). So I guess in tribute to her, Emmie made an airplane for her.  Em said the little person on top that she is holding is Shelby!

I think Luke said the little tiny piece of clay on his finger was Shelby!

Always throwing stuff...caught him in action. This is why Claire is in constant danger!

We made applesauce from our apple tree!

The kids have loved watching the apples grow from just small buds.  It was rewarding to eat something we've seen grow :)  One day we want to have a garden!

Sweet Claire



Great Grandma Featherstone gave her this sweet outfit. Some friends here gifted us the baby mat.

Emmie picked out this awesome outfit for Claire Bear!  In fact, every time she picks out an outfit for Claire it involves the bright pink tutu (thanks Rach!)



I have been thinking lately about how scared I was for baby #3.  Just looking at this sweetheart every day makes me wonder what I was so scared about!  She is such a treasure and brings me so much joy every day :) The logistics of having three kids to one adult during the day is a bit crazy.  But as my mom always says, quoting President Hinckley:  "It's not as bad as you sometimes think it is...It all works out!"


2 comments:

Jyl said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I loved the photo shoot by the new kiddie pool! Claire is changing and growing so fast! Emmie and Luke are too. So glad you are enjoying Claire so much. The clay "Shelby" was hilarious! Love you.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

She is SOOOO adorable! Wish I could hold that Claire Bear!