Sunday, October 14, 2012

Emmeline is 5!

Our Cute Birthday Girl!  On Friday Emmie turned five. We can hardly believe it!  She wanted a princess party and that is exactly what she got.  More details to come but for now enjoy a few pics of our special day!
Emmie helped me write some letters on the cupcakes around her cake.  She wanted it to say "Princess Party"





My favorite project of the week was making a pinata with Emmie!  It was easier than I remember (we used to make these with our mom).  It is a very forgiving art project for kids (and adults).  Great bonding time!

Claire's hair was nicknamed "The Sprout!"



Lucas joining in on the fun


We had some fun guests and I will post more pics later. Emmie was excited to get a baby doll with clothes. She loves taking care of dolls especially now that we have baby Claire.  The past two days we have been taking care of our babies together :)

Somehow Luke ended up in a froggie costume for the evening. I guess it could be the Princess and the Frog :)  We had a great time celebrating our little sweetie's birthday.  She is no longer little though. She kept asking me all day if she was tall enough to be 5. She would measure herself up against the kitchen sink at different times during the day saying "I'm not sure if I'm any taller mom."  It was very cute.  We love you Emmie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday little Emmers!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Emmie Doo! We love you! Looks like tons of fun!

Jyl said...

What a fun day and looks like you made it so special for Emmie,
Shae. I love the Princess and the Frog!