Friday, September 28, 2012

The Man Robe

I hope these pictures make you laugh as hard as I did.  Emmie and Lucy were so excited to dress up and take pictures.  Unfortunately, I still have not stocked up on boys' dress ups.  But Luke still got excited about wearing a robe (especially with his bare chest underneath)

Emmie and Lu showing off their shoes (wearing each other's shoes)

Here is another sweet model shot of the robe. Luke was very proud of it. And I hate to say it but it was given to us as a hand-me-down by a girl so I'm really not sure it is a "man robe" In fact, the pink lamb on the cloud disproves my theory.

Walking down the red carpet or porch sidewalk

Strutting his stuff...a boo yeah

2 comments:

Jyl said...

I want to hug those kids! Thanks for sharing.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

hahaha, love the robe lukers. Cutest videos of claire! thanks!