Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Emmie's first day of preschool

My little angel wanted her hair in curlers last night to have princess hair for her first day of school

This is a great pic of Em's true personality....fun and a bit WILD!

She had fun with our little photo shoot



I did not tell her how to pose for the camera.  She is all girl and knows how to model!!

She was so excited about putting her feet up like this!


She is such a doll. Again, she just totally gets into these poses on her own. Many of you know me---I hardly know the names of all the princesses, let alone how to look and pose like one!  She reminded me that this pose was like "fancy nancy."


Our little sweetie!

2 comments:

Jyl said...

Emmie looks sooo adorable and grown up! I loved her darling outfit and you are right she does know the poses. Hope she had a lot of fun at preschool!!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Love the pink sweater! Wow Emmie looks SOOO grown up and gorgeous! love the pics!