Monday, November 12, 2012

The MoHawk



We love Luke's hair. We have always loved Luke's hair.  We grew it out for the past couple of months so we could have fun on Halloween night. And we did!

This is my buddy's hair a week before the shave. It was getting pretty long and cute as ever.  But, it was time for a cut :)


Pre-shave. He looks a bit concerned

This had to be a lot of fun for Jon

There it is my friends

And the attitude comes right along with it!

It added a new dimension to the batman look!!




Batman, Princess Aurora, and the Little Mermaid!


Oh yes, Luke loved his hair and was totally stoked about it.  When we went trick or treating to one house, he panicked, looked up at me, and said "is my black hair still there?" 

Trick or treating with some friends

                                     We love our MoHawk Lukie. But don't worry, it only lasted 2 days!
Our lovely Princess





We have the two prettiest princesses at our house:  Ariel and Sleeping Beauty!!





                                         And believe me!  This girl is a daddy's girl :)
And I forgot a few more pictures from our Fall photo shoot

Sweet baby Peesh. She is an angel

Luker and his sticks....

Emmie shakin her bootie

My lil guy :)  Love this pic

This last picture is great. Our faces show it all :)





2 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

WOW! LOVE the mohawk! amazing! cute lukie and claire is so precious smiling in all the pictures! She looks like such a happy baby! Love your fall family pics, you guys are the cutest family! love ya

Jyl said...

I thought I had commented on these but they are so great! I love Emmie's Halloween princess hair do even more than the amazing Mohawk! Claire is so photogenic!!!