Tuesday, April 15, 2008

6 month old Emmeline!!

I decided to post several different pictures I have taken of Em over the past 2 weeks. She is getting SO big and doing so many new things. She is such a big eater (everything goes in her mouth, including her feet). We just barely started her on rice cereal. As you can see in one of the pictures, we think she will be a "side sleeper" just like her mom. She finally grew out of the burrito wrap and I put her to sleep without the binkie last night. Big changes for the Emmers! She laughs and sits up and yells and jabbers all day long. She is my little buddy. I always have something to look forward to each day from the moment I hear her squawking to wake me up in the morning!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those pics are so cute, but especially the one with Rachael and when she's in the boppy. We miss you, Emmie!!!

Judi said...

She has a lot of hair! How cute! Looks like you are having fun :)