Friday, May 30, 2008

An official park family

We love taking Emmeline to the park for one reason and one reason only: the bucket swing. She could stay in the swing for hours and kick her little legs back and forth. She loves being outside, watching other kids and feeling the sensation of back and forth and back and forth. There have been two occasions when I have felt like a "real" mom: pushing Emmeline in the swing at the park, pushing Emmeline in the grocery cart while she sits in the front section with the little buckle. I used to always see moms do these two things and I couldn't ever picture myself doing them. Kind of funny but those were two BIG moments!





3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh so cute!!! Seeing a happy baby is the best!!! Thanks for sharing!

mama bird said...

Swings are the best!

Ivins Family said...

Ok Shae.. I finally figured out the whole blog thing so I want to keep in touch. Emme is so big now and so stinkin cute. We should get together sometime for a playdate.