Monday, September 22, 2008

We're Still Here

Hey all, I haven't blogged in forever (well it feels like that to me). I usually put blogging on the back burner when I have a lot going on. So I thought I would post some random pictures as of late. This is the most recent shot of "Kim Jung Eel" after bath time. (Jon says Em looks like the leader of North Korea with her hair sticking straight up like this. It is getting so long). She looks like she is cross-eyed too. What a combo.....a cross eyed Kim Jung Eel.

















A front shot of the beauty baby.


















Random! I felt like posting this picture of Em wearing one of Jon's socks. We went to a BBQ up in the mountains and I was NOT prepared with warm clothes for Em. We became creative and Jon sacrificed his socks for Em to wear. She probably contracted Jon's foot fungus but she did stay warm.























The most recent picture with our Featherstone family. We missed you Mike, Erin and Jama! Wow, this post really couldn't be more random but I'm glad to be back into the blogging scene.

11 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my cuz Shae! Em is so dang cute! I guess she takes after he mama!

Oh, and the picture of Parker in your other post is crazy! I thought it was Scott, he is all growned up!

I miss boating with you guys and seeing your mad skills!

Luv ya!

Cuz Kel

Ben said...

Kim Jung Eel made me laugh so hard. All you need is a pair of glasses and you'll have one heck of a halloween costume (:
She is SO Cute - I cannot believe how big she is getting!! I SOOOO agree with you - fall is my favorite season too. I just wish it lasted longer here in Utah.
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!!! If you have a free night, we'd love to have you over!
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for some new pictures!! We love little Emmers and she is so cute! We, too, were busting up about the Kim Jung Lung Eel(?) picture! I also have to agree. I have always LOVED from Sept until the end of the year. The crisp air is the BEST! We're missing our North East foliage, but oh well:(

Miss you guys!

Heather Lowe said...

Hey what's up cuz? How the heck are you guys? It looks like you are doing good. I can't believe how big your baby is! Time just keeps flying by! We will have to keep in touch through are fun little blogs. Have a great day! Heather

ashley said...

It's crazy how fast babies grow. Especially when you don't see them every day. Emmeline is so adorable, I can't believe that hair! You guys have been having a great time it looks like! Keep it up:) Oh, and don't down play your mad wakeboarding skills. We know you were shredding it up:)

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Great new pics! It was fun to see all the activities you guys talked about lately!
love ya!

Devrie Pettit said...

Emmie is so dang adorable. Funny thing, she keeps getting more and more hair...could she give some to her boyfriend?

mama bird said...

She is so adorable. I like her hair like that! :)

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So our blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!

Heather Lowe said...

Hey Shae! You are so sweet! Thanks for remembering our anniversary, I can't believe it's been 3 years! I hope you guys are doing great! Hopefully we will see ya around the holidays. Take care! Love Heath

Brooke said...

glad you are still "here" Cute pictures--My favorite is Parker in the best Grandma shirt--it is probably so true!LOL :)