Friday, October 24, 2008

A Peek into Emmeline's Day

So dazzling! I bought these glasses at the dollar aisle in Target to use for my "Sarah Palin" Halloween costume. If I end up not dressing up after all, this purchase has been put to use.









































Em and Mom....Just me and you baby (until 5:30 when "da da" comes home)






















The laundry basket is one of Emmie's favorite toys. (and the camera that she is reaching for!)





















My little angel sleeping. She has been sleeping a lot lately. This guy at the park says kids sleep more when they are learning new things. I don't know but right now she is still napping and it has been 3 hours since I put her down. World record for Em.





















Another shot of the laundry basket! This one was funny. Since our washer and dryer is a community one (down in the basement of our complex), I often lay Em on top of the clean clothes and carry her back up to our apartment. This time I sat Em in the basket, loaded all the clean, warm clothes on top of her and carried her up like this. It was actually a lot more heavy this way. I guess physics would say the weight wasn't distributed evenly. She seemed as cozy as could be!






















An appropriate bath shot!





















Em and her first baby doll. I think this picture is hilarious. Such an excited face. She got this dolly on her first birthday. She loves to rock it in our baby swing and take the binky out of its mouth. She tries real hard to put the binky back in, but I have to help her with that.






















Hugs!


















Kisses!






















She made this face after kissing the doll. Priceless!

3 comments:

Jyl said...

Such cute pictures of Emmie! She is so sweet with that little baby doll and I love the Sarah Palin idea for costume!! Love,MOM

John and Rachael Alexander said...

They are all adorable pics of Em! Ijust love that girl!

Jaron, Joni, and Family said...

Shae, I am so glad to now be a blogger. Your little girl is darling! I can't believe how big she is! And you have long hair! I don't know the last time I saw that. When you came home from your mission it was so short and now it is beautiful! How fun! You guys look like you are doing great! I miss seeing you more!
Joni