Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Haircut

Yes, it was definitely time for some new bangs!


























They were so cute long (this is a pic of Em with her friend Baylee)




















but definitely in the way
























So my sister-in-law Sam was so sweet to cut her bangs even though she was screaming and Rachael was holding her head in place while I held her hands down! They turned out darling.




















Our little blue-eyed angel




















She's ready for school with her first backpack (wouldn't it be funny to see little kids this age going to school with backpacks the same size as them?)
























The peacoat is to die for! Yes, all her clothes are still from her cousin Charley! Thanks Ray






















Emmie is so sweet to her "bee bee" I love seeing her rock the baby, try to wrap her in blankies, and feed her food or give her a binkie.

7 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

She is so cute. I like the haircut! Ainsley loves her babydoll too, it's her favorite. Strange how they have that instinctive motherly way about them, even at such a young age!

Shellers said...

Emmie's bangs are so cute- Marissa style:) She has such a cute personality with her "bebes."

ashley said...

I love love love the new bangs! I'm all about the bangs on the little ones, it keeps them so young looking so we can pretend they are still our little babies, even though they are getting bigger every day! I love the video clips of the little cousins. It just makes me smile watching the two of them play. They will be the closest friends as they grow up. Sweet little princesses:)

Grand Pooba said...

Oh Shae she is so cute! You know she's really growing when you have to cut her hair!

LOVE HER!

Jyl said...

Great pictures and videos. So glad the cousins can be together and have fun! Emmie is getting so big and I love her laugh! Love,Mom

Jaron, Joni, and Family said...

Shae, I loved looking at all your pictures. I can't believe how old your little girl is! I love blogs because it helps me to fee in touch. You look like a great mom!
Joni

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Yep, love the bangs, however I think it makes Emmie look older! Also the post about Charley and Emmie was awesome- I love how close they are and that they have so much fun together and yes I love having you guys closer so we've been able to get together more! LOVE YA!