Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cute Girlies

It has been so much fun living in Bountiful because that has meant more cousin time for Emmie and Charley. I have loved seeing them play together. Emmie is singing happy birthday to Winnie the Pooh (from the book Charley is holding).

















This is a video of Em singing happy birthday (Charley wasn't too interested in singing). Emmeline just says "bert-day" over and over. So cute.








The girls love to pile all of the stuffed animals in Em's closet and "hide" in there.






















The Chew has such a cute smile!





















Rach and I took the girls swimming the other day and they loved it. Emmie was shivering the entire time (chattering teeth and everything) but she also kept doing the sign for "again" because she could not get enough of the slides and fun things to do.




















Charley and Emmie communicated through words for the first time last week. They were playing in Em's room and all of a sudden Charley looks up and says "Does anybody want to take a tub?" I asked, "You mean, a bath tub?" She said, "Yeah!" I said, "Well, why don't you ask Emmie?" She said, "Okay, Emmie, do you want to take a bathtub? Emmie looked at Charley and then at me (I could tell she was trying to register what was just said) and then her eyes lit up and she yelled "BAAAAAA" (bath) and started running to the bathroom. So I couldn't deny them of a bath after that! Charley was making Em laugh so hard in the bath. The video didn't last long as Charley wanted to "see the pickchaaa."



1 comment:

Shellers said...

Oh my HECK!! Those videos were so cute!! I think its hilarious how Emmie says "Bert-day" totally rocking to her own tunes, and how Charley says "Pickchaa!" SO FUNNY