Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Green Towel Princess

We present the lovely Green Towel Princess. Jon bathed her the other night and caught these great shots. He discovered that the green towel brings out the true model in Em.



















A little sass! One thing funny about me is that when I was a little girl (in elem. school) I went through this phase where I would stick out my tongue in every picture. My mom did not like that one bit. But when babies stick out their tongues, it is just cute! I think this pic of Em is my favorite of the three.























Here you have it, the serious model shot with the hand under the chin. We have no idea where she got this. I promise I don't look at myself in the mirror and pose like this! I might look at myself in the mirror and practice the dance moves Shelby showed me though! hahahah






















My favorite video of Em so far. I love this video for one reason. I finally caught on camera my favorite move that Em does......."rolling it" from the song "Pat a Cake" I think we should all roll our hands with this kind of grace!

9 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

WOw, me and CHarley just loved looking at all the new pictures and videos of Emmie and you guys swimming! we need to go to the rec center together soon!

Tara said...

She looks so much like Jon in those pictures! I had so much fun watching all of the cute videos of Emmeline. What a doll!

ashley said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I loved the swimming video with her and Shelby. How fun! Her over sized snow suit still has me cracking up. And I love her darling Christmas dress, She looks so adorable in it. I was laughing so hard at her dancing to Angels and Airwaves too. Kai has always loved dancing to them and still boggies every time we listen to them. Such a cute little model baby!!!

mama bird said...

Shae, she really is such a pretty baby. She is at such a fun age too! Oh, they grow up so fast!

Jyl said...

It was fun to see all the pics and videos. Emmie is so fun at this age. Shelby loved spending so much time with you. Thanks! Mom

Shellers said...

Shae these pictures are so fun!!! I loved Emmie's towel modeling!! The snowsuit was the best! I am glad you took my advice to add it on your blog!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

Oh boy! I can't handle how cute she is! If you ever need a babysitter?.....:) I still can't believe I saw you at Snowbird.

britt said...

she is so so adorable!! I love her eye next to the towel. So fun!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to call you back! WE really need to get together.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

She is SOOOOO cute and growing up way too fast...and I can't believe all those teeth! It's so true about enjoying all the little things with your babies because they really do grow up way too fast! My "baby" is 6 years old and where has all the time gone?! Enjoy these days....I know you are!:)