Monday, January 12, 2009

Joe's Birthday

Grandpa Joe celebrated a birthday this month. We had a great time going out with the whole family (minus Scottie who had to work..bummer). Joe treated us all to Firehouse Pizzeria in Centerville. Jon and I hadn't been there since we were dating. There was one up in Logan that we went to while I was going to school there. It was so yummy and so fun to be with our fam. This is Joe and his cute daughter Kate. Em calls her "Cocoa."





























Joe and Mare--sweethearts still happily married. I am so lucky to have such amazing in-laws.

















It was one of our last nights with Mike, Erin and Andrew as they left back to Chicago a few days later. We miss you guys already. Please come back!

















Em was walking around everywhere at the restaurant. She decided to climb in a booth and give me a total model pose for this shot. What a cutie! The hand position is what gives it such a great effect!

1 comment:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

Oh my I love this little girl so much! She just has a little personality you can just tell. and I LOVE that I got to see you at Snowbird the other day! It was fate!! Let's go to Nielsen's some day! Just a walk away.