Monday, January 12, 2009

Emmeline

Emmeline loves to play in the snow. We finally bought her this snowsuit----very oversized and impossible to walk in! However, she loves the snow and mostly has fun eating it (woops, I shouldn't have showed her that!) When she says "snow" she replaces the "s" with an "h" so it sounds like "huhno" It is so cute! Oh, I also just realized that today Emmeline is 15 months old. Wahhoooo!


















This is a video of her in the snow...well actually just eating the snow! Poor thing can barely walk in the boots I bought her which yes, I know is my fault since they are 3 sizes too big. But she does pretty well in them and it's nice that she can't run away from me!






A very cute Sunday outfit from Charley. I love seeing her in dresses now that she can walk. They are darling.






















The other night Jon and I got subs at Jimmy John's. Em wanted one too!! I was laughing so hard because the sub was bigger than her face.


















My little sweetie in the beanie she loves to wear. Whenever she finds it, she says "hat" and brings it to me to put it on her. Then she says "dada" and tries to go and find Jon to show him. She just loves to show her daddy how cute she looks in a hat. I think the daddy-daughter relationship is slowly on it's way. Lately as Jon has gone to work, Em has cried "dada" for awhile and just stared out the window where the empty parking spot is. It is so cute. I wish Jon could see it because whenever he is home, she still chooses "mama." I can't complain but it is so nice that she is starting to show just how much she loves her dad.

6 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

She's adorable and getting so big!

Ben said...

Hey Guys:
Long time no see! She's looking very cute in her little snow outfit. It's funny, we did an identical post a couple of weeks ago...
Let's get together soon! Noj, give me a holler dude!

Ben

Anonymous said...

Beans-

Cute photo update. Em is getting so big and she is so cute! She's pretty good about smiling in pictures, too, which is always nice;)

Jyl said...

What a wild month for you Shae! I loved the eating snow that you caught on the video. I taught you that!! Love, Mom (Granny)

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Emmie is seriously so photogenic! I don't know how you get such great pictures of her! You do look gorgeous in all the pictures on your anniversary post. I love Em in that snow suit and the video of her eating snow is hilarious!

ashley said...

Hey guys! How exciting to be in Bountiful in a 2 bedroom apartment! More space is always so nice. I absolutely love that picture that Jon took at temple square of the nativity and the pond and the tree. That is a postcard. And I also can't stop laughing at Em posing in that restaurant booth. She is so cute! It was fun to see you for 2 seconds at Christmas. Wish we could have gotten to talk a little more. I guess that's were blogging comes in handy! Glad things are going so well for you! LOL