Monday, January 12, 2009

Anniversary

Jonny and I are still very happily married! We have a busy and very fun time in December with Christmas, my birthday, our Anniversary and New Years Eve all crunched into one week! I was sick on my birthday this year, but I was better to celebrate our anniversary 2 days later. I am so grateful to be married to such a genuine, smart, kind, faithful man. What a sweetheart.




















And of course he brought home my very favorite thing-----flowers! Em and I both enjoyed them for a couple of weeks. Em just woke up in this picture and still has those soft cheeks and dazed eyes. Thanks for one more great year, hon!


















Jon also took me to the body world exhibit in SL for my birthday that we celebrated the day after our anniversary (I know parties every day!) It was so much fun and VERY fasinating. The human body is truly amazing and an incredible gift from our Heavenly Father. This picture was taken when we picked up Em from Grannie Jyl's that day. I love this family pic because we are all smiling--proof of a very good week for the Featherstones.


2 comments:

Mariah said...

Shae, you look so gorgeous in the picture of you and Jon! I love your long hair. And I love the video of Emmie eating snow. Post more videos. Thanks so much for stopping by the other week. It was sooo good to see you!

MoM and DaD said...

Shae! i LOVE your hair! you look so BONITA!