Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emmie's Tutu

Isn't she a doll? Scot's girlfriend Natalie made this tutu for Em for Christmas. It is darling and Emmie loves it. She even knows how to say "tutu." We were dancing on the bed yesterday and I was able to catch on camera a smile with most her teeth. If you click on the picture you can see her darling face and mouthful of teeth up close!














Em dancing to "Angels and Airwaves" Well, she is a little camera shy so I couldn't get much dancing out of her but it is still pretty cute. For some reason she decides to scrunch up her nose as one of her dance moves!





Em's Christmas dress! Isn't it so pretty? I LOVE seeing Em in dresses now that she can walk. Her GraMare, Aunt Kate and Aunt Hannah gave this to her for Christmas.























She couldn't be cuter






















Practicing singing hymns before church! No actually I think she was asking me if she would see "papa" in the picture book from the last picture (that is what the grandkids call my dad). I caught her in the last "ahhh" of "papaaahh"!






















A little bit of a contrast from the previous pictures?!!!! This picture makes me laugh so hard. The Feathies gave Em this snow suit and we thought we could make it work. We thought wrong!!

2 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Very cute pictures! I love the one of her in her Christmas dress. She looks beautiful! I also loved the videos. She is adorable. Is that the Bountiful rec center? I haven't seen it since it was rebuilt, anyway it looks fun!

Brooke said...

Love the snowsuit--too funny! Love all the new posts-Em is way too cute!