Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aunt Shelby

Aunt Shelby spent a few days with us while my mom, and two brothers went to San Francisco. My brother Scot was able to go back to his mission and baptize one of his investigators. My mom and Parker went along to meet Scot's friends from his mission. I was so happy they were able to do this. I was also EXTREMELY happy that my little sis could spend so much time with me, Em and Jon. We had a blast. The first day we went to the rec center to go swimming. We were so surprised and excited when Em showed a love for water and also for the big water slide!! This is a huge improvement from our trip to Lake Powell when I had to force "swimming time" on her like I would force "tummy time!"





This is a great video, well at least the end of it is! You can see how happy Em is and the cutest is when she does the sign for "again" and grabs on to Shelbs with full confidence she will follow through with her request!








Sisters! I would say we do look very much alike. But Em apparently thinks so even more than I do.....she ends up calling Shelby "mama" sometimes. She also calls her "hi"! She can't pronounce Shelby's name yet, but she always says "hi" when she wants to go say "hi" to her!




















Dada and Em. Em loved her dad in the pool.....especially in the lazy river.
























Mama's little girl! And yes I am wearing a froggie on my head :)

2 comments:

Shellers said...

I really had SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun with you guys! You are the best! I really miss you and i miss waking up to Emmie saying "Hi" Thanks for letting me bum at your house all weekend! i really had a blast!

Haywood Family said...

Shae- she is getting so big. SOOOO CUE... and what a cute mom you are