Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Isn't my husband the sweetest? He bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day. My favorite: Calla lilies

























Emmie, Me, the flowers, and our monkey friend! Oh wow, yes this picture is a bit random with the giant monkey. Let me explain with the next picture.


















Our neighbor Jake came down one morning and surprised Em with this giant stuffed monkey. She immediately began attacking it and wrestling with it. She was the happiest I'd ever seen her at 6:45 AM! Thanks Jake!






















Now Jon and I just have to be careful because wherever we set the monkey, he always startles us. We are still searching for a place in the house to keep him without making us jump thinking some stranger is sitting on our couch, etc. Pretty funny.






















This pictures seriously cracks me up. Em wanted to try on Dada's "pants" (shorts). Oh wow. I was dying.





















Cute pic of Em on her truck (we stock up on quarters now so she can enjoy our grocery trips)





















Our little Emmie. We love this girl sooo much, beautiful morning hair and all!!!

3 comments:

Jyl said...

That monkey is hilarious and the flowers beautiful!! Love, MOM

Shellers said...

The the monkey thing sounds way funny! That is nice of jake! Emmie is seriously ADORABLE!! That one of her in jons pants just kills me!! SO FREAKING CUTE!

mama bird said...

Love the 'daddy pants' picture!