Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emmie's songs

Em has been entertaining us with all her singing these days. Here are a few videos of her favorites songs. First, Ring Around the Rosies.







Next the ABC's







Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Another Day. She starts whispering it at the end. She will sometimes just break out singing this song in her carseat by herself.






Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star (she only says the first "twinkle" and then goes right into little star)







This is a song we do that goes like this "shake, shake, shake your hands as slowly as you can.....shake shake shake your hands as quickly as you can" She says "slowly as you can" pretty well. The song also has a variation of "roll, roll roll" which Emmie is doing "quickly" at the end.

7 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Those are absolutely adorable!!! She is so smart! I love them! I can't wait for Ainsley to start talking and singing like that! Very cute!

britt said...

so funny! she is so cute! I love the singing phase...it doesn't go away either!

Tima said...

She is way cute! Hopefully, we can get together some time this summer. Love you guys!

Shellers said...

Shae that is seriously the cutest thing i have every seen!! She is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute!! That just made my day!! What a sweetheart!

Jyl said...

I am so glad you got Emmie on the video singing! You are a great Mom to teach her. I loved how she wanted to sing by herself and not have you help her! Emmie is our little doll. Love ya, MOM

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Oh man, me and Charley loved watching these! She is so smart and so stinkin cute!

Aymee said...

She is so adorable. Aubree can't even do that yet....what does that say about me? Any way I love her and can't wait to see her soon :)