Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween, Belly Shots and More

Our little pumpkin!
























We were the family of pumpkins this year...
























Minus me, because I decided to dress up the baby boy instead :) I now have two lil pumpkins, just haven't seen what the second one looks like. Jon thinks brown hair, blue eyes...we will see shortly:) This was taken on Oct. 20




















This belly shot was taken two weeks later on Nov. 4. Trust me, I felt that baby's growth spurt! I am due December 3rd but I honestly don't think I will make it. However, my baby boy might sense I like surprises and come late. I will be happy either way.






















For Halloween we went to my mom's ward's Trunk or Treat. Here Shelby (Thriller character) is with princess Charley and pumpkin Em. I think Em is eying Charley's candy bag....in fact I know she is!


















Grannie and little Winnie! Britanna was SO cute in this outfit. I wanted to take her home with me. We had a great time. Thanks mom!


















We made a stop to the Featherstone household and instead ran into a banana.




















We love Gramare adn Grandpa Joe!






















Emmy with her sweet aunts. Nice glasses Han. Kate's footsie jammies are amazing. Her and Em should have a slumber party.

















Eating a sucker and simultaneously biting through a tootsie roll wrapper. . . welcome to Halloween!





















Okay, I know most of you must be cracking up right now. Yes, this is Jon and yes his chest hair is sticking out. What you might not know is that he is wearing our niece's little mermaid wig!! We had to dress up as 80's people for a ward mystery dinner. Jon played well the part.





















I couldn't stop laughing. It became a bit creepy after awhile!




















Awhile back the Feathies pulled out this cute little red Korean ceremonial dress their grandparents brought back from Korea. Jon's grandparents served a mission in Korea long before he did. How cool is that to have that connection with your grandparents? Jon brought back his ceremonial outfit from his Korean mission. They looked so cute dressed up together. This is a preview shot of a future Halloween costume, I'm sure. (Just pray it won't be because we are living in Korea...hhahah)

















I'm glad my husband is not Korean and I'm glad he is not a ninja.























My neighbors have the coolest Princess battery-powered jeep that Em and Charley LOVE. I always wanted one of these when I was little. I thought this was such a cute shot of them "driving."

















As I said in a previous post, We LOVE the FALL! This was on a Sunday after church. We walked past the most gorgeous red tree that had lost most its leaves. We had to stop and get a picture of sweet Em in all the pretty leaves.



















Emmy and Daddy--they spend the whole time at church together in nursery. It has actually been quite nice. I hope you feel the same, Jon!



















Mommy and Em



















My little girl!























And here she is, ready for the months of winter snow. I think this picture was taken the same week of the red leaf pictures. I'm glad we are having a little more spring weather after that bizarre snow. But yes, the Feathies do love the snow.

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the picture of her throwing the leaves up in the air. She is adorable. I miss seeing leaves change colors so it was great seeing your pics. I can't wait to see your new little boy!

Jocee Bergeson said...

You would be VERY lucky to ever get to live in Korea. Do you even know how much fun we had living there? We will definitely live there again!! ;)

Grand Pooba said...

Look at your cute belly! I can't believe he's almost here! Jon is HILARIOUS!

Jyl said...

Loved all the pictures and updates. Your belly is so small, I think. I guess because that is all you have is a belly. You are so thin everywhere else, which is so different than when I was pregnant! Halloween was fun and I loved the pumpkin family! We are excited to see the little guy soon. Love, MOM

Aymee said...

Your belly is so dang cute. And little. Dave's sister Nicole was due December 2nd, but just had little Kai a couple of days ago. You never know! I miss you guys. You all look so cute. Emmy is drop dead gorgeous, you are going to nee to lock her up in a few years :) Any way I hope we see you soon.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Hahahaha, Oh man I couldn't stop laughing at Jon in the wig... I wish I could have seen it in real life. You have some great pics - loved the Korean ceremonial outfits and your belly shots. You are stinkin skinny and just have this little ball sticking out. I can't wait to meet little boy Feathie! you guys made the cutest pumpkins!

Sasha Mack said...

Fun stuff Shae! Cute costumes and your belly is looking amazing!:)Good luck with the new babe! I can't wait to see him! I'll prob be up in Feb on my way out to CHILE!!!!

Unknown said...

You look great! It looks like you stuck a ball in your shirt. Cute pictures!

britt said...

so darling! it was so fun to see you guys the other night! I love that pic in the leaves. can't wait to see what little boy looks like!