Friday, November 27, 2009

Still Here!

Yes, I'm still pregnant and surprisingly feeling quite comfortable! My guess was that I would have the baby on November 24th. It is now the 27th so my intuition was off on that one. But I'm glad I was wrong because we've had so much fun this week and I didn't have to eat Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital! I think this picture is great because it shows how I have to rock Emmy now with the big belly in the way! I didn't realize how funny it looked until Jon took this picture. She just lays on the bump :)






















The last belly shot? (I keep thinking that)
























Thanksgiving dinner with the Featherstones. I didn't get many pictures, but we went to Jon's grandparents on the Featherstone side. His grandma did such an amazing job with the decorations and table setting. It felt so cozy and nice to me. Also, Em's aunts and uncles were so great to take her the entire evening so I could eat a ton and just relax for the evening.



















Uncle Luke!


























Even though it was FREEZING, Em had to take advantage of the trampoline after Thanksgiving dinner (her dinner consisted of 3 bites of mashed potatoes, a piece of roll, a few pieces of broccoli, a cupcake, a creamy popsicle, and some banana cream pie......the joys of aunts and uncles!! The sugar rush sure gave her energy to jump hard!)





















Swinging with daddy





















Here are some pictures of Em as of late. . .
Trying on Mom's boots and wearing a bandaid on her forehead (everything is a "boo boo" and needs a bandaid)




















She loves bringing water balloons into the bathtub.






















Jon bought a new computer (yeah!) We found Em here the next morning.





















Em and Charley hiding in Granny's closet. Charley says this is where she hibernates. I'm surprised Emmy went in there as you can see the stuffed Santa Claus peeking out from behind the mattress. Lately, Em has developed a fear of Santa Claus. Bad timing.
























Sweet baby B! I love that I caught her smiling with her new teeth.




















And here is our little love bug. Notice her red puffy eyes and nose. She has been struggling with sleep this week to say the least. This picture was taken after hours of fighting sleep and finally crashing for a half hour. She is now crying again in her crib and it's 10 pm. It all started last week when she bit through her last two binkies. She said they were "bad" and wanted to throw them in the garbage. So that was it. No more binkies. No more instant comfort and instant "night night." I am so glad she chose to get rid of them but man it's been rough. Any suggestions??




















Sledding for the first time at Granny's








The latest adventure.....sledding down the stairs in a sleeping bag with Aunt Shelbs!

5 comments:

Tara said...

It was so fun running into your mom and dad at Meredith's reception. I only wish I could have seen you too sometime during my short trip! Good luck in your final days of the pregnancy! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Jyl said...

Great pictures! Loved the sleeping bag ride. I remember when you kids would do that! Love ya, MOM

Nick and Erica Hart said...

Shae!! Still pregnant!? You are so cute! Emmy is going to be such a cute big sister! I can't wait for you guys. Can't wait to hear when he comes. :)

iamegyptian2100 said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تركيب طارد وشبك الحمام
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
فنى نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...


شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض