Sunday, September 12, 2010

Highlight of Lagoon

Can you even believe this sight? Jon and I could not believe the attendant agreed to let Luke sit next to Emmie on the Bulgy the Whale ride. It was the best moment of our fun-filled day at Lagoon!
















Luke didn't cry or smile so we consider him a ride lover at age 9 months! The ride attendant told Emmie to keep her arm around him so he wouldn't stand up (he barely knows how to sit up straight). However, Emmie remembered her duty and when the ride was over, she looked up at me proudly and said "He didn't stand up or anything! I took care of him." It was a great big sister moment.

4 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

oh my gosh! That is so cute. :) I can't believe he can ride in that ride. He looked so happy and I love how Emme was so proud that she took care of him.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

HOLY COW! THat is hilarious they let luke ride, that is the best thing I've seen! Glad you had fun at lagoon, we will have to plan next year to go together and luke and brittana will be big enough to go on more rides and charley and emmy will have a blast together. I love what a great big sister emmy is to take care of luke!

Jyl said...

We saw it! I was able to download a plug in so we could get the videos on blogs now. Jon would be impressed! I LOVE little kids at Lagoon. One of my simple pleasures in life!

Sasha Mack said...

That is hilarious and so stinkin cute! Lukie is so chill!! haha!