Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Best Weekend of Our Life!

I can't decide if it was the best weekend for me, Jon, Emmie, or the Featherstones. I think we all won.....Jon and I caught up on sleep, Emmie was held the entire time and her aunts and uncles were very content holding a sleeping, smiling or even pooping newborn!


















I never had to worry once about Emmie. She was always in such good hands. I was so impressed with how well her uncles took care of her.

















This is Scottie's model shot with the babe!


















Hannah was my nurse for the stay.... bringing me drinks when I needed them, taking the baby from me when I wanted to rest, and helping me bathe and change the babe. It was so nice!






















Cute Aunt Kate! She always knows how to soothe Emmeline. They are already little buddies! I don't think Emmie will be spoiled at all.

No comments: