Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Family Photos

Emmie sat so still for our family photo (I don't think she had any other option by the way we wedged her in between us)! Her little bean head looks so small between our two big noggins!















Grannie Jyl and Papa cuddling with Ems after a yummy Sunday dinner.




















I could not wake up one morning to get Emmie out of her bassinet. Jon stuck her next to me before he left to work. After snuggling up next to me, she fell fast asleep again. I was so relieved!



















She is definitely a daddy's girl! Jon is so cute with her and is so good to play with her. He claims he got the first smile out of her but I wasn't there to witness it. It is so fun to now get real smiles out of Em. I hope we can get one on camera soon!






















Uncle-niece bonding time. Emmie's eyes were glued on her Uncle Parker. She stayed this way for several minutes. It was priceless!

No comments: