Friday, March 7, 2008

Emmeline is Growing UP!

My little Dr. Seuss baby is getting such strong legs!


















Look at this sweetie. I can't believe how blue her eyes are and how blonde her hair is getting. More and more I wonder what looks I contributed to this darling girl.


















See what I mean?? Like daddy, like daughter. She is becoming quite the photogenic girl as well.



















Emmie comes with me to do the laundry a couple days a week. We take a couple trips up and down the stairs to get it all done. There is nothing better than snuggling up to nice, warm laundry after it comes out of the dryer. Emmie smiled when I set this warm towel on her. Of course, she then started exploring it with her mouth!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

she is just too cute--I love the shirt!