Thursday, April 2, 2009

6th Album, 6th Picture

I was tagged by my friend Mariah to post about the 6th picture in the 6th picture folder of my computer album. hmmmm. Well, I decided to start from the time Jon O and I got married because that is officially when I started using his camera. These pictures actually got me really excited for the summer because Jon O and I love to fish. I am actually including the 5th picture too because it is a really sweet shot of Jon fishing. This picture was taken when we went to a lake in the Uintahs when I was prego with Em. It was a great way for us to get away and enjoy the peaceful world we live in. I hope the weather starts to accomodate experiences like this again soon! I tag any of my family/friends who want to randomly post about the 6th picture in their 6th album. Yes, very random and I wish my picture was more exciting to talk about! I just remembered that we are actually going to be up in this beautiful place this weekend for conference (well at least in the same general direction). We won't be seeing scenery like this though. I am bringing my classic 7-8 layers of clothing while staying inside of the Featherstone cabin. It will be a white weekend I think. I hope you all enjoy the wonderful words of the Prophets at Conference!





















Yeah baby! (we most likely got skunked as we usually do)

1 comment:

Mariah said...

You did it! I had to laugh when your picture didn't include any people. But, it was a gorgeous picture. You guys are going up to the cabin this weekend? How cool! We should try to go up there at the same time sometime this summer!