Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Girlies

GraMare gave Emmie the CUTEST dress for Easter. I absolutely love it and Emmie enjoyed dressing up too (yeah, okay, I can still speak for her sometimes, but not very often anymore!) Em loves her Grandma Featherstone.
















Easter Princess
























After a visit to the Featherstones, we headed up to the Marsden's for Easter dinner. Here is cute Charley and Emmie in their new dresses.



















The dresses totally matched (both Costco buys...wahoo!) Here they are rocking out on the organ--one of their favorite activities that everyone wishes was their least favorite thing to do (especially considering the organ has little volume control and the vibrato never seems to disappear!)


















So cute! I don't have words to describe how lucky Em and I feel to have Charley live so close. She is so great to have over and entertain us both with her jokes, creative activities and sweet temperment. We can't wait until Em gets to know her Texan cousins this well...come on guys it's either you move here or we move there and I don't know how to build any Texan pride in Jon! And who knows where cousin Andrew and family will move next.....we want to visit you Feathies wherever you go.

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I LOVE that last picture! They are so darling together!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

These are the pics I love: the one with her on the "wing", her on the changing table, her snow suit she only wore twice...hahaha. That was classic! I love it. I can also just picture you putting your nose into the suitcase. haha. She is such a cute girl and hilarious!