Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ski Date

Jon and I had the best marathon date a couple of weeks ago. We went for a little spring skiing at Snowbird. It was honestly the best time. We have always loved skiing together but the times have become very few and far in between. But that is just fine because each time I go, I enjoy it SO much more. My very favorite person to go with is my dear hubby (even though he skis and I snowboard). Beth, you are second girl (we grew up snowboarding together). Jon and I got up early and skied the whole day. The snow was slushy and the sun was out---my kind of day. Thanks Jonny!









This was actually a birthday date for Jon O. After skiing we went to the Olive Garden. So, thank you Grandmas for all the babysitting! We had a fabulous time.

4 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

That sounds so fun!!! I am glad you guys finally got to do that! :) Marathon dates are the best!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have gone with you when i was in town, we should have-it would have been fun! Happy Birthday Jon!

Jyl said...

You are such a great, cute couple! Glad to have Emmie in our lives. Love ya, MOM

ashley said...

What a fun day! You always have such a positive and optimistic way of writing. I always feel so happy after reading your blog! Glad you got to enjoy some one on one time!