Friday, July 18, 2008

Hot Pink Cruiser

This car was made for Emmeline. Thanks to Devrie's little boy, Braylon, who let us borrow this while we swam at their pool. Her little boy wasn't too stoked about the bright pink car. Emmie was in heaven.

















Notice white-skinned black eyed Jaws sneaking up behind her.


















Thinking about crawling.......or maybe a Yoga move?

















Hey cutie!























I love purple and so far Emmeline does too! My friend, Adair, taught me how to make all these cute bows for her. I had so much fun making them. I never thought I would get so into all this girlie stuff but I really can't help it with such a cute babe!

5 comments:

Jyl said...

What a cutie! Thanks for letting me be with her Friday night! She is getting so fun.

Devrie Pettit said...

She does look pretty cute behind the wheel. Thanks again, that sure was fun!!

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

My GOSH my niece is cute. I'll never stop saying that.

Trisha said...

Her hair is so cute-- don't you love doing it-- I have so much fun doing Charli's hair! I need to learn how to do the bows! I'm impressed

Anonymous said...

She really is a cutie! Keep the pics coming!