Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smirkey Smile

Em has this new thing....its called her overly excited fang smile. I have been wanting to get it on camera since it first developed a couple weeks ago. Here it is!! I seriously love it. It has been my favorite face she has made so far (even more than her newborn "poop" face which was pretty stinkin hilarious!----no pun inteded)













She got her top fang teeth first and it kills me when she does her vampire smile! If you look close you can barely see them poking down.

















I love this girl. She was being so good for the photo shoot that day!


















This is probably one of my favorite outfits I have put on her as well. Pink, pink, pink! I don't remember who gave it to me but THANK YOU!


















My baby has such a funny sense of humor (you can tell by the vampire smile). She is also very very busy. She keeps me on my toes all day and she is not even crawling yet....uh oh...I don't know what I'm in for! By the end of the day she is knackered (good thing because so am I). I find her in all sorts of positions that don't look even remotely comfortable. Either way she saws logs (literally) and I now get a full nights sleep. That is the greatest thing in my life right now---we all get sleep in our household! It wasn't easy getting to this point and so now that it is here I am appreciating ever moment of it in case it decides to leave again! Emmie is definitely the joy of my life (coupled with my sweet husband). We never thought life could get any better after we got married. Well, it certainly did and I would never ever change any part of it!

3 comments:

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

I am so glad you posted the vampire smile! After we talked I told Mike all about it so we have been anxiously awaiting the pics. Love them. And I can't believe how cute the pic of Kate and Emmie is!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

I love that little girl!

Tara said...

That is so funny! Adalyn has a really funny smile that she sometimes does. I should post that sometime!!!