Thursday, July 24, 2008

Twins

Here is Emmie's twin, Maggie. They were born 3 weeks apart, they both look exactly like their dads, they both have blue eyes and they even have matching summer dresses (not planned by the moms!) Charlie is Maggie's older brother and so very handsome!















However, Adair and I did plan to dress them on the same day for pictures.




















This was Em later that day on her bike! She looks pretty comfortable on it, eh?



















We went to Jon's cousin Sam's mission farewell. This is Aunt Kate and Emmeline. She LOVES her aunt Kate! Who wouldn't....she is a babe!


















I think Emmie is in love with this good looking young man. Too bad they are related. This is Carter Featherstone, Jon's cousin. I love the name Carter. We even call my Parker "Carter" as a nickname. I don't even know where that one started!

No comments: