Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 Months Old!

Here is our little sweetie. I have a feeling this blog will be a bit sentimental....kids tend to do that to us! Today Em is 10 months old. She came into our family as fast as she could. Jon says he got his 2 girls at the same time! What a little angel she is. How the time flies, I have no idea. All I know is that there isn't a day that has gone by where Emmeline hasn't gotten me to smile, laugh and wonder how I got so lucky. One thing she does lately that melts my heart is snuggle her little head into my shoulder and then quickly jerk her head up with a HUGE grin and look at me for a few seconds. Those moments remind me that the greatest gift our kids give us is their love. I'm sure if you are still reading all this mushy stuff it is because you love Emmeline, Jon and maybe even me too! Thanks for all YOUR help in making the last 10 months a wonderful, exciting time for us. We couldn't have done it alone!









Okay, enough of that mushy talk. Here is a little girl "mushing" some banana bread. Besides playing with the bread and getting it all over the floor, she actually does eat some. She is the noisiest eater I have ever heard. She REALLY enjoys her food!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1-0 in months, little Emmers! It was so fun to see you guys last week, and we are missing all of you! Fun to see the lake powell pictures,too. Emmie is such a cutie!

Jyl said...

What a beautiful doll! She has the best mommy in the world! Thanks for sharing her with us. Love to see your posts and to read your comments and your feelings. Love, MOM

Brooke said...

She is so adorable Shae! They just grow way to fast for my liking--that is why I kept having more I guess!

Mariah said...

I love that video! It makes me laugh. I can't believe how fast Emmie is growing either. We want to come visit you guys when we get back to Provo.

Erin said...

How ADORABLE. We love Emmie at 10 months! I can't believe how many things she can do now. Talk, crawl, eat banana bread... I hope she's getting excited for her first Feathie cousin...he's getting really excited to see her!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh, she is HUGE! And SOoooooo cute!! Good thing you sent us this blog, because we wouldn't have been able to recognize her when we got back to UT. She looks like a perfect merge of you and Jon! How cute! And she likes to eat too, well, our girls are going to get along just dandy. ;)

Mila Family said...

She is so adorable.