Thursday, August 28, 2008

Swimming

My cute friend Jenn invited me to swim at her in-law's pool this summer. Her little boy Brooks is the sweetest, most content baby. It is fun to see her as a mommy!
















My sis Rach came with Charley Chew. I also love hanging with them and so does Emmie. We had some struggles getting our kids ready to swim (putting on a clean swim diaper and then 5 minutes later smelling something funky and realizing it is no longer clean!) But it was fun anyway!


















Little Emmers. I am so lucky to stay at home with this cute girl. I tell Jon how thankful I am every day for his hard work for our little fam.


















We also went swimming that week at Braylon's 1 yr. old birthday! Of course Emmeline loved his cake because it was a beach ball! I love when the babies aren't quite sure what the yummy smelling, gooey object is in front of them.

















Braylong didn't waste much time in finding out. This is my favorite when they smash it all over the place! I can't wait to see the Emmers go for it.


















My good friend Erica Pehrson was at the swimming party too. She is getting married in September and I am so excited for her. We roomed together up at Utah State and had the best times rollerskating (being towed behind bikes), country dancing (yes, I do admit to doing that...only in Logan!), eating macaroni and cheese, going on blind dates--some good and some horrible, and tracting from door to door to invite people to church (Okay I was straight home from the mission and Erica went along with all my ideas. It actually turned out to be a lot of fun....but I might be the only one who thinks that!) Good times. Now she is marrying the cutest boy, Nick Hart and they will live close to us in Sugarhouse. Nick said that Emmeline looked like "Pebbles" from the Flinstones that day of Brayon's birthday. These girls are both so photogenic!

1 comment:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

classic memories...I was just telling Nick how I would pull you around town on your rollerblades with a jump rope. we were classic. And..who could forget the bubble gum in the ice-cream on the worst blind date ever!!