Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Bumbo


Our friends, the Heders, showed us this cool little chair called "The Bumbo." I laughed and laughed when I saw their 4 month old daughter sitting up in it. I couldn't wait to buy one for Emmie. I love her bib that Rach gave her...."Got Milk?" Yes, she has plenty of it. Her 4 month 15 lb weigh says it all!













She loves the feeling of sitting up. It was funny at first when her neck wasn't quite strong enough to support her head. We could only leave her in the chair for about 30 sec. because her head was too wobbly. Now her head is just fine, but her legs are getting too strong and she almost kicks and pushes herself out of it. I originally got the chair thinking that I could work around the house while she sat and watched me. But it turns out that I have to watch her more carefully when she is in it! Oh well, it makes for some funny pictures.





















She is so stinking cute! Her hair is getting long and sometimes just sticks straight up (or more often shoots out in every direction). I love this Dr. Seuss onsie. It finally fits her. It was the first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant with a girl. (I'm a little book crazy and I don't want to rub off on my kids at all). Pretty fun to see her in it now. It makes me realize how fast time has gone by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have a cutie. I can't believe how big she is!

Adair said...

yes, we love the bumbo. I wish I had one with Charlie. It makes eating so much easier.