Thursday, February 7, 2008

Emmeline Found Her Voice!

I couldn't resist posting all three of these videos. It was too hard to choose just one. She is constantly voicing her opinion about everything as of 2 days ago. It was so funny how literally in one day she discovered the fun sounds she can make with her little vocal chords. Sometimes I wonder how little they really are! It is so fun. She makes the most concentrated looks while speaking! I had no idea how much fun it would be to hear her sqawk like this. I feel like I'm not talking to myself all day. When Jon and I ask her questions, she now has answers (We wish we could understand sqawkanese).


3 comments:

Tara said...

I love how expressive her little eyebrows are when she's making her announcements!

Anonymous said...

Feathes, that is HILARIOUS!!! She is concentrating SOO hard on getting out those little sounds! She is so cute and is looking more like a little baby then the new born stage. She seriously is the cutest little babe! Thanks for the videos.

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

"Oh gy mosh how cute is that" Mike says, bursting out laughing. She sounds like a bird! Or a squaking dinosaur! That is too cute! - E&M