Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sickies

Emmeline and I have been sick the past few days. I felt so bad when she caught a little cold. However, she still sleeps like an angel (as depicted here by my artsy husband!). I figure if she is still sleeping then it can't be that bad. As my friend Adair, says, it is a boost for her immune system!



















It also hasn't affected her moods too much. I had her all bundled up in a hoodie after I bathed her to keep her warm and snuggly. She has drool and snot covering her face and she is still grinning at her mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys get better soon! We love you!

britt said...

that close up is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Good I Jon! I hate it when babies are sick (and us too) but it's worse for them because they can't tell us what is wrong. Hope you feel better soon!

Adair said...

I'm so sorry you have both been sick. Thats just not fair. I so hope you guys are feeling better. Maggie and Charlie are just hanging on to these darn colds. Can't wait for spring. Oh, and Emmie is just yummy Shae.