Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Big Girl

Emmie is 4 months today. What a big girl. I love my chunky baby. I am excited to find out how much she weighs at the doctor's this Friday. this cute owl outfit is from Jon's Aunt Dosie.




















All grown up. Now she just needs to learn how to read so she can enjoy a good book while sitting in the rocking chair!

















Emmeline has been having some good daddy time the past couple days as I have been sick with the stomach bug. Thanks Dad!


















I discovered today that Emmie likes stuffed animals. I had never pulled them out until today. She just snuggled with them and cooed for several minutes. So cute.



















This is Emmeline Shae in her bassinet one of her first days home from the hospital






















Four months later and she fills the entire length of the bed. She now kicks the bottom of the bassinet when she wakes up. I think its time for me to upgrade her bed. I'm still in denial that she is growing.


















She is definitely a binky baby, but a cute one!

2 comments:

Rindi said...

She's adorable!! And, they do grow up so fast. Hug and kiss her as much as you can!

Jyl said...

Shae I love seeing the pictures and reading about your life with Emmie and Jon. You are such a great mom and wife. Keep it up!