Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daddy Time

Emmie might not like her "tummy time", but she LOVES her daddy time.


















Look at those beautiful blue eyes.




















She is getting ready for our trip to St. George in a couple of weeks. We are going to take a vacation there with John, Rachael and Charley. We hope to do a mild hike. Last year, my brother-in-law John took his 5 month old daughter, Charley, on an extremely insane hike called "Angels Landing." He carried her in a front pack just like this one. We can't keep up with those guys. We hope they tone it down this year!

2 comments:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Angel's Landing is super intense! Greg always wants to do it, but I"m super scared of heights. I hope it goes great with a baby, you guys are brave! I also love the Cat-In-The-Hat onesie, I want to wipe a tear of pride from my eyes knowing that my friends will help justify the fact that I own almost the complete Dr. Suess library and I've yet to have a child. My kids will be so indoctorinated it's sick!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun. I don't know if you've seen it, or if it's just east coast(actually I think it's from New Zealand, which is where all the cool baby gear is from), but the Ergo baby carrier is AMAZING. It can be a front pack(also has an insert for a sleeping baby to be sideways), a back pack(and isn't bulky to store-it doesn't have any metal)-even for when they are older and bigger(we have friends that carry their 3 year old in it...) and it is the best out there for your back/shoulders-I have worn a baby that is 22 lbs. for 7 hours straight in it, and didn't hurt.(and it has a hood thing to attach so their head doesn't flop around when they fall asleep) So that is my little commercial;) (ergobaby.com)