Monday, January 14, 2008

Beni Hanna

Jon's family has the greatest tradition on Christmas day. Joe treats us all to an amazing dinner at Beni Hanna. Last year was my first time ever eating there. It was so yummy. I ate every piece of meat on my plate (and a few of Jon's as well). This year I cleared my plate again and this time tried something that was on Jon's plate last year---scallops and steak. YUM YUM! I was never a big meat eater until I went on a mission to South America. There is no turning down meat there. I'm glad I was converted to meat before I met Jon because now I can enjoy all the good stuff his family cooks for us and treats us to at restaurants like Beni's!











Jon's family waiting with hungry tummies for the delicious meal to come. Thank you Mare and Joe!

1 comment:

MoM and DaD said...

fun! you couldn't even guess it was Christmas, when you look at the young men in the corner..I'm guessing one of jon's brothers!