Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Baby

After eating Emmie is all smiles. Her hair is starting to do interesting things. Jon says I should stop giving her the "80 20 part!"





















How could you look at this hooded sweetie and not feel happy? I was surprised she was calm enough to let me take her picture. She doesn't like tummy time very much.



















I guess the teacher in me came out today because Emmie started raising her hand to talk!


















My frog-legged princess. She doesn't fall asleep very often without being wrapped up in a straight jacket so I had to get this on film.























I'm so glad when daddy gets home. Emmie seriously loves her dad. It is the cutest thing. Even if she is ornery and tired he can somehow get her to smile (maybe it has something to do with the fact that her looks are 90% from him?? I keep looking for some sign of me in her every day and I think I can see it just a little bit)



















Do you see any resemblance?? Maybe eventually she will inherit the "Marsden smile" which I am demonstrating so beautifully here! The sweater was actually handmade by a coworker of my mother-in-law. It is so cute.

9 comments:

Tara said...

Be happy you can at least part your girl's hair! It looks like it will be several months still before we can even part Adalyn's fuzz!!! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, Beans! And I think she actually looks more like you than Jon-o. Either way, she is beautiful. Really cute sweater, too! There's a lady in my ward that is obsessed with knitting and can do awesome work like that, too. Amazing.

Michael B said...

Nice job on the good looking kid!

Ben said...

She is SO, SO cute! (We especially love the picture of her in the pink hoodie...)I can't believe how much she has grown in just a few weeks!! We need to hang out again soon so she and Max can play (:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Emmie looks sooo grown up! She is adorable! I need to tend that little girl. these pictures and your comments make me laugh!

Chelsea said...

She is so beautiful you guys! Enjoy her hair now, wait till you have to do it everyday while is running away full speed!

Brooke said...

she is so cute Shae!

Ashley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your little girl is so cute! How have you been?!? Last I heard I think you were in the mission field...?

Judi said...

Shae!! She is so cute (this is your cousin Judi). Babies are so fun. I am just like you. William just has to make one sad little cry and I just have to pick him up and love him :)