Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Eve Babysitting

I decided to stay home with the kiddies while the rest of my family went skiing to Snowbird. Everyone thought I was crazy to want to do that. Let's be honest. I would have loved to go skiing, but I would have been a nervous wreck thinking about Emmie all day. Besides that, I thought it would be a great adventure to see what it is like to take care of a 1 yr. old and a newborn. I was pleasantly surprised. This picture is evidence of how much I laughed that day! Charlotte, my sister's girl, had just woken up for the day. She wanted to join Emmie in her vibrating chair. They both stared at me like this while I pulled them around on the carpet. Morning hair, morning breath and a morning ride in the chair. It couldn't have started any better!














I tried taking a picture of the three of us eating lunch. I kept cutting Emmie's head out of the picture. However, I caught some great shots of Charley pulling the same faces as me! We were eating and singing to the soundtrack of Goofy Movie.


















A classic look from the cutest Alexander baby I know!

No comments: