Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas with the Featherstones

We ate dinner on Christmas Eve with Jon's family. His dad made delicious prime rib. His brother Luke brought some paper "poppers" from England. They were scrolls of paper that you twist and pull (sort of like a crescent roll dough cylinder). When it pops, a treasure inside comes flying out. I got golf tees in mine. I think JonO got some mini screws. All of the poppers had paper crowns in them.













Emmie was worn out after all the fun earlier that day when we babysat Charley.






















The highlight of the night was watching Jon's brother Jama try out his new "Body Wedge" that he got at a white elephant exchange. It came with an exercise DVD and a poster with pictures of each stretch or move you could do on the wedge. It was hilarious!



















Jon's mom gave me pink pajamas. I absolutely love them and want to wear them every night (But I can't do laundry that often)!




















Emmeline was also spoiled by gifts from GraMare and Grandpa Joe. She didn't know what was going on, but I sure loved it all!

1 comment:

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

SHAE! I didn't even know you were a mommy! oh man... thank goodness for bloggin! haha She is so stinkin cute!